If you notice a mistake in the text , highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter in order to send information to the editor.

Dozens of residents of Vahan village got poisoned from mulberry

 

Dozerns of people of Vahaan village of Gegharquniq province were taken to health center of Chambrak on June 6th. It was discovered that an unknown person had brought mulberry nd sold it to local people then many people, 51 people according to latest information, got poisoned. The Ministry of healthcare confirmed the version of being poisoned from the purchased mulberry.

 

According to State service for Food security immediately after receiving an alert of provincial inspectors they visited Vahan village and took all necessary measures – collected required information and sent mulberry for laboratory examination. Service specialists continue work on the place and there is no news yet.

 

Full text in Armenian

Views: 4171

Վերադառնալ վերև